Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to our newsletter. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function.
Furthermore your personal data will be used to:
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
With reference to the provisions set forth by Legislative Decree 196/2003, which covers dispositions for the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that the personal data that you supplied or that we acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, may be handled with or without the use of electronic instruments, in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our activity, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to implement a service or one or more operations contractually agreed upon;
- to fulfill obligations foreseen by laws or regulations;
- to protect the rights of the proprietor of Animasportiva in a court of law;
- the submittal of your personal data to Animasportiva is strictly related to the execution of the contract or, when specified, of the activities agreed upon by the customer;
- the titleholder of the data handling, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, is Animasportiva;
- the data will be stored at our operating headquarters, at the following address: Viale Trento, 59 33077 Sacile (PN) Italy, 0434 780696 for the length of time prescribed by law;
- the handling of the data supplied, or acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, could be carried out also by subjects who have been granted access to your personal data by law or by secondary and/or communitarian norms or directives;
- the modification or the cancellation of the aforementioned data may be requested at any time.